is an interesting story about a man who managed to overdose on Red Bull.
Considering all the people that I know, and know of, who practically live off caffeinated beverages I would have thought this would have happened before.
The best part of this article is the man's insistence that the warning labels need to be more explicit. After all even though they clearly told him not to drink more than two a day since they didn't tell him what would happen if he did there was no reason to pay attention. I can think of several other things that have per day limits that don't tell me what, exactly, will happen to me if I exceed that limit. I just figure 'something not good' and leave it at that.
How long will our warning labels end up being if this becomes a trend? Warning:if consumed in excess amount this product has been known to cause headaches, stomach cramps, nausea, heart palpitations, heart attacks, diarrhea, stroke, death, and in the case of one individual in western Virgina a messy divorce followed by suicidal tendencies.